Someone's Going To Be Happy!

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
After two unschedualed trips to Arizona :cry: , a honeydew list the length of my arm :curse: , doing the E-Mag, couple of "Ooops :eek:ops: " and "Dang its : :( ", one re-paint....... :mad:
Its finally finished......
Ausien's Official "88" Gauge car!! :) :) :) :) :)
Unfortunatly, the pic isn't good as the "Cadillac" camera is in the shop. Had to use the "Model T"

Attachments

• Ausienscar.jpg
    Ausienscar.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 46

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Nice work Ed! I still remember being impressed by the HO Gauge car you made a few years ago which I was priviledged to photograph on my layout for a day.
Ralph

ezdays

Out AZ way
Ralph said:
Nice work Ed! I still remember being impressed by the HO Gauge car you made a few years ago which I was priviledged to photograph on my layout for a day.
Ralph
Yeah, I did likewise with the N scale car. That was a bright spot to be sure.:D

Nice job Ed.

Zman

Oooh...nice work, but I have it straight from ezdays that they're changing the logo and going to hot pink tomorrow - some sort of new years thing.

Oh well, it was good practice. :D

ausien

Thanks ED, nice job.
Now all we got to do is get you intouch with the post office, so it can be despatched the me and the feather river, where it will have a very long run a head of it...the big brother(HO) van is a real big hit at my club, have had many offers to buy, but will not sell at any price, here its a one off van/car, and is the envie of all..... steve