Someone's Going To Be Happy!

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by eightyeightfan1, Jan 2, 2006.

1. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

After two unschedualed trips to Arizona :cry: , a honeydew list the length of my arm :curse: , doing the E-Mag, couple of "Ooops :oops: " and "Dang its : :( ", one re-paint....... :mad:
    Its finally finished......
    Ausien's Official "88" Gauge car!! :) :) :) :) :)
    Unfortunatly, the pic isn't good as the "Cadillac" camera is in the shop. Had to use the "Model T"

Attached Files:

2. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Nice work Ed! I still remember being impressed by the HO Gauge car you made a few years ago which I was priviledged to photograph on my layout for a day.
  3. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Yeah, I did likewise with the N scale car. That was a bright spot to be sure.:D

Nice job Ed.
  4. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Ed it looks Great. I am sure he will like it.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  5. Zman

Zman Member

Oooh...nice work, but I have it straight from ezdays that they're changing the logo and going to hot pink tomorrow - some sort of new years thing.

Oh well, it was good practice. :D
  6. ausien

ausien Active Member

Thanks ED, nice job.
    Now all we got to do is get you intouch with the post office, so it can be despatched the me and the feather river, where it will have a very long run a head of it...the big brother(HO) van is a real big hit at my club, have had many offers to buy, but will not sell at any price, here its a one off van/car, and is the envie of all..... steve
  7. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

I also had the N gauge car and had fun making up a story with it.
  8. mojo

mojo Member

Nice job. Looks really good.