Someone said Negh'Var?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by shiftdel, May 30, 2009.

1. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Hi, I'm open this thread to show my progress on Nine of Nine's Negh'Var model (I still need to contact it to get authorization to release it, I don't think it will be a problem).

I'm still cleaning the model, and it is going quite well and faster, so I expect to release it soon.

This model is the best and more accurate that I'm aware, and the textures are also good, although a bit faded.

The intended scales to the model will probably be 1/2500 and 1/1700, the first to match the plastic models available on this scale, and the second because it seems a very popular scale for paper modelers.

Attached Files:

2. sidewinder81777

sidewinder81777 Midnight Modeler

3. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Nice! I like it.
  4. THE DC

THE DC Member

The DC
  5. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Hey Shift! Looks Great!!! Great addition for 1/1700 trek fleet...

I'm waiting hehehehehe

Cheers My Friend!!!
  6. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Thank you all, I'm doing some progress, slowly, but steadily, and I will put some progress pics soon, I hope.
  7. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Ooooooohhh, I can't *wait* for this one!
  8. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Bad news guys, I found some new reference pics of the actual studio model, and I discovered that the model I'm working on is not as accurate as I thought.

Good news is that I found another model with the general shape more accurate, however with the wings wrongly bent down, however, I believe that I can modify the model to correct this and other minor innacuracies, so I hope I can have something to show soon...
  9. THE DC

THE DC Member

Think of it this way...

Maybe you already have the "All Good Things..." or Mirror DS-9 version.

I might be able to get some pics if it'll help?

The DC
  10. Millenniumfalsehood

There were differences between the "All Good Things . . .", DS9 production, and Mirror Universe ships.
  11. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

I'm aware of the differences between All Good Things, Way of Warrior and Mirror versions.

The ship I'm working on is the Way of Warrior version, but will be easy to make all versions, and it is what I plan to do ;)
  12. Millenniumfalsehood

Very cool of you! :thumb:
  13. stackw

stackw Highly Dangerous Mind...

gaaaah! gasp gasp!
    <faints on the ground>

Shift, you're so cruel!!!!
    :D :D :D
  14. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

So, any more progress?
  15. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Didn't have time to work on it last week, hope I will have more time this week.