someone help me please!

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by mxking171, May 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mxking171

mxking171 Member

hey guys i just got a xtm x-cellerator its the stadium truck one that goes 50 mph anyways i was driving last night and all off a sudden i lost all the power that car had so i drove it up to my self and shut it down in the pits i took the body off and i had no pullsdtart left or 1 way or anything why did this happen i found the pullstart but i cant find the 1 way bearing and the shaft what should i do???? has anyone else had this problem with this truck? i just got it 6 days ago? please reply. what can i do[?]
  2. Teamser

Teamser Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA your #@$%ed just go buy a whole new setup man that backplate and setup is done for i had a guy to bring one to the shop that did that.. You backplate screw hole were prob stripped suckz for oyu good luck man
  3. pimp

pimp Active Member

hay i have never heared of that but there is some way that u can fix it i am sure
  4. alisar70

alisar70 Member

hey if its just 6 days old tell the shop owner (from the shop u got it from) and tell him about your problam he should be happy to exhange it thats shouldnt happen

UNLESS u didnt break in the car and that was causeing stress so it just poped
  5. mxking171

mxking171 Member

we fixed it guys me and the guy i bought it from went out loooking for the 1 way bearing and he found it in 1 hour so that was alright then we went back and i was misssing the spring in the 1 way bearing so we took a spring from a pen out and it fit perfect then my pullstart was worn out so we used troling line it worked great. then we ran into the problem that i had no pullstart screws that hold the pullstart on so we looked for 2 hours around the house and found some now my car is back up and running
  6. pimp

pimp Active Member

ok good but i have still never heard of that happening have u found it out yet
  7. alisar70

alisar70 Member

well i got that problam with my smartech buggy
    the spring actally come off. WELL POPED CAUSE OF TO MUCH strees
    if u do not break in your car proply i think u should
    because loades of things will brake of your car
  8. pimp

pimp Active Member

well u should always break in properly any way b/c u will have more power and have fewer problemS so always break in good
  9. alisar70

alisar70 Member

yeah i know i didnt break in my buggy and i poped the spring
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.