Some shots with my new Minolta DiMage A1

Blake

Check 'em out.

bridge1s.jpg

bridge4s.jpg

tower2s.jpg

sfcaboose2.jpg

Blake

That's Gary Pfeil's railroad George. I think there are more photos of that scene somewhere here on the Gauge.

Blake

By the way, just so you guys know, the first 3 scenes are in HO and the 3rd is an N scale cabose kit that I just completed for a customer. It was about 98% laser cut wood and it was a great build. I painted the NYC locos shown in the first 3 shots.

George D

Blake, are you sure that caboose is really N scale? :) The sharpness of the details and the quality of the photo made me assume it was HO. :thumb:

George

nalmeida

The photos are great Blake, I just find them a little "cold" maybe it's from lightning, I don't know, maybe it's just me being picky :)

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Your new camera sure takes fantastic closeups Blake. Great modelling too. I love the caboose.

Blake

Thanks folks. Yes the caboose is really N scale! The photos may be a bit bluish because I think my monitor has too much green in it. I use the blue to correct it for me but it may appear too cool on another monitor.

spitfire

I had a sneak preview of those photos the other day, and apart from being blown away by the loco's and the picture quality, I thought the bridge scene looked kinda familiar.

I assumed it was your layout, Blake, and that you and Gary have a lot in common, layout-wise.

Now I see that it's actually Gary's layout, and I'm chuckling to myself. Though I may forget names all over the place, it looks like I never forget a bridge!!!!

:D :D :eek: :D :D :eek: :D :D

Val