Some pics posted

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by lgl007, Jul 8, 2004.

1. lgl007

lgl007 Member

Hi all,

I finally got around to posting some pics from my Halinski P-51 Mustang build... just a few to give you guys a flavour. Like I have mentioned I am writing a full article about the build, more like an instructional manual for the beginner, with tons and tons of photos... I have posted just a few for now.

I have also posted a couple pics of my fave dio's that I have built... check em out :wink:

Cheers all...

2. lgl007

lgl007 Member

Hey guys... I just posted some more pics - please feel free to browse through my photos in my album. The project is finally finished. I will be posting the full build article shortly to my site.

Enjoy :D

3. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Nice looking build 8v)
  4. lgl007

lgl007 Member

Thanks Ashrunner,

Yes, it turned out better then I thought it would... even with some of the difficulties I had with it.

Thank you for your kind words.

5. dhanners

dhanners Member

To what address should I send my medical bill for the stitches I had to get in my lower jaw after it hit the floor so hard when looking at your P-51?

Superlatives fail me when I look at that model, so I'll just say "What awesome and inspiring work."

Great job.
    david hanners
  6. lgl007

lgl007 Member

Thank you very much David :D You folks around here are way to kind :D But it's nice to have work appreciated when it's done... :D

Like I said before... I think you will all enjoy the article thoroughly when I finish it... give me a day or two. If you plan to build this kit and you read my article you will finish with a perfect build... at least that was my aim when I wrote the article.