some new star trek ships pics

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
i really like some of these, others i included just due to thier originality. i have some ideas i am making for the alt/split universe that are startrekish, but different, mainly my ideas if i were a fedklingrom starshipyard designer. its not meant to conflict with cannon, but lets say -- star fantasy game peices. i will post some simple models soon when i am done fiddling around. in the mean while enjoy looking at these! and please, if you stop to look, say something, i really value your opinion as imput to guide me in designs that are popular.

http://imgur.com/a/EXzCd

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
These are quite interesting ship designs.
The Borg pyramid is rather unique. The first thing that I thought of was, the Borg had assimilated the Goa'uld.

spaceagent-9

i have a texture and am already obsessed!!! I will make one of these for my alt. universe fleet. the entire universe is devoted to peirce the dimension and find SPOCK their creator. since they sprung into existence into a parallel world simply from chaotic patterns of spocks brain when he jumped timelines, they have only a few years of history. their mission is to find spock , in the stx universe, and then be given a lifes mission to perform by him. along the way they develop more than what they were created with and develop as sentient, tos tmp stng and more type characters.

spaceagent-9

it is pretty sharp I imagine a main gun under the front saucer center with photorps set up like the excelsior sensor array in the middle under saucer.