Some help on this please???

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by zealousy, Sep 29, 2008.

1. zealousy

zealousy Member

Hi all,

I know I'm gonna sound like a moron but pardon me....:confused:
    on , I saw some pics on the model tittled "F1 MODELING Vol.31"...there's a link to the gallery at the bottom right hand side of the page...(picture with two bule\yellow cars)

The problem is I cant seem to find a download page for this particular model..most of the page is in Japanese (if not Chinese :S I'm not sure) and yes I did check the Download link at the top!

I think the models are free for personal use....Can some one assist???

Thanks in advance
  2. Tim Crowe

Tim Crowe Member

The link is reporting problems with the companys computors

Try again in a few days - they may have fixed the problem

3. zealousy

zealousy Member

Thanks..that's a relief..I'll check in a few days...that's GOT to be my next build
  4. malachite

malachite Member

F1 Modelling was a Japanese magazine covering Formula One. I believe that they are no longer in business, but I may be wrong. Issue 31 contained a free card model of the 2006 Renault F1 car. It was not available for download. Back issues of the magazine may still be available to buy try a Google search for it. Good luck in your search.
  5. zealousy

zealousy Member

ow noooooooo :(
  6. photonutter

photonutter New Member

7. zealousy

zealousy Member

Thanks for the links but non of them lead t the model that I wanted...After hearing what's above, I decided to settle with the FW26 (your second link) I've printed them already....Thanks anyway!:)
  8. photonutter

photonutter New Member

9. zealousy

zealousy Member

WOW!!! Thanks mate! REALLY appreciate it! :D
  10. photonutter

photonutter New Member

11. zealousy

zealousy Member

Google translated the page for me but I can't seem to find the model I want. Again, thank you for the link above with the first page of the model...I hope I'll stumble upon the second one! :) Thanks!