So This Is Where Everyone Is...

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
A big welcome to the Gauge Jeff and Steve. No need to keep it secret here guys. We are all friendly
I wish I was starting over and would go with code 55 track and would really like some of those high number tunouts so hope Atlas makes them.

viking

Jun 28, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
Originally posted by jeffsauer1957
We still need #9 and #11 Code 55 Turnouts from Atlas! javascript:smilie(':p')

Jeff,

Where's that catchy phrase on this topic that you were spewing all over the Atlas forum?:D :confused:

Jack

G

Gregg Mahlkov

Is everyone here?? A few, I guess.

NScaleSteve, your logos don't show up near as well against the dark blue used here, do they??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

the_great_snag

Jun 2, 2002
Visit site
Glad to see I'm not the only Atlas refugee who isn't working on his layout or whatever other lofty goal we had set for ourselves...

My train room is so hot I work up a sweat just selecting the loco's addresses on my DCC!

This is too good a board to stay away from anyway...

Jeff is corrupting me though... I found myself drooling over Atlas C55 in the LHS the other day... I need to switch track like I need another hole in the head!

brewmaster

Jul 8, 2003
Visit site
Ahhh...finally found you guys...

I have been train forum free for 5 or so days. It hasn't been fun. Even though I know it is not going to be up I still check teh atlas forum daily...Just in case paul cut his vacation short.