SnOwY bAcKgRoUnd?

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by dj6666969, Dec 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

wtf? lol This is definatly interesting, and my b-day falls on christmas :( Steve... or who ever nice job lol!
  2. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

lol...my b day is the 19.lol...the back ground makes everythign look liek it is floating wich is pretty kool. who took the time to program that man?lol
  3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

coo coo on the 19 :D... I thinkl Steve (SteveM) mgiht have... or duh the other admin lol
  4. bandit1

bandit1 Member

LOL, they did something like this last year too with the background. I dont perticularly remember the falling snow but i do rememebr the banner with the santa n' reindeer.
  5. monsterrcbuilder04

lol...i wasnt here last christmas...i was here liek 2 weeks after so it was gone
  6. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

same here man I think I got on here like a week b4 u did!
  7. Ya I got here 2summers ago, they had somethin similar to this, but not the snowflakes
  8. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

it seems they must have it then every winter.....?
  9. monsterrcbuilder04

lol ya you and i came aroud the same time
  10. bandit1

bandit1 Member

i think last time they just had snow flakes, but they werent moving.

LOL-were talking about snow flakes......just thought that was pretty funny!!!!
  11. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Actually its pretty simple to make the snowflakes.

If you look at a normal backround its just the same little square pic reproduced to fill the screen. Now take the same pic and use an animated .GIF and Vola! there you have it.

Unless somebody actually took the time to prog the animated snow via javascript and thus took about 20 min. to do so LOL.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.