Sniper Rifle

Discussion in 'Feedback & Support Forum' started by paper-toys, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paper-toys

paper-toys FOUNDER OF PAPER-TOYS

2. sr5nm

sr5nm Member

I don't know of anyone who has a sniper rifle and it looks like all of the guns on the Kamikuzu site are no longer available to download. I would love to see a series of 1:1 assault rifles, PDWs and machine pistols. Black rifles in all white would be too cool.
  3. Loopy

Loopy Member

Yes Please! Especially the Barret 50.
  4. paper-toys

for me any model would do. ( barret 50 would be cool) I just want a sniper rifle model to build. thanks
  5. GyverX

GyverX Member

It would be a real blast to build something like that and then display in the living room. Make for a hell of a conversational piece :)
  6. GyverX

GyverX Member

7. paper-toys

i hope there's a paper model for that sniper rifle! Any help would be GREAT! THANKS
  8. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I have blueprints for building a REAL .50cal rifle. It would'nt take much to change them to a digital model and then to a paper model.

The idea is much like a PTRS but bolt action without an internal box mag and the entire bolt assembly is removable.

For an already made model thats textured. Try playing with some of the Halflife / Halflife 2 models from their mods. CounterStrike has many versions of the AWP/AWM and then theres the Steyr Scout.

There IS a model of a mac10 by Flymodel.
  9. paper-toys

Thanks Alot. This Helped. Thanks Again!
  10. shadow8136

shadow8136 New Member

hm im new and there is like, NO files for pepakura designer...

NULLMOON Member

i wouldnt mind seeing an rpg in paper or perhaps a stinger
  12. tredog65

tredog65 New Member

The 405th has the sniper rifle from Halo on their site (
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.