snap together lumber loader assembly

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by woodworker, Nov 6, 2007.

1. woodworker

woodworker New Member

This is going to make me look like an idiot,but most things I do and say have that affect anyway.
    I purchased a Lionel snap together plastic lumber loader about 8 months ago at an auction.It was in the box,never assembled,but opened.With no instructions.It's from about the mid 80's(I'm guessing).I'm 99.9% sure all the parts are there.There's just one part I'm not sure of.
    Does anyone have this loader they can take the roof off and snap a picture of the inside and post?
    Thanks in advance for any bone thrown my way.
  2. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

3. woodworker

woodworker New Member

Renovo PPR
    Thanks for that link.The loader I have is much less glamorous.It's all manual.But I was able to find it on the list and instantly saw what I was in question of.It is the 6-12774 loader.
    I never found or knew of that link but will refer to from here on in.Thanks again.
    Now I can start to load the logs with the kids.
  4. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

Your so very much welcome. It is nice to receive feedback when your problem is solved. I hope you stay around because there aren't many of us o gauge people here.
  5. Dr. John

Dr. John Member

There's a similar plastic manual barrel loader that you might also enjoy. I see them on Ebay from time to time.