Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by kf4jqd, Mar 1, 2005.

1. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

Does anyone know if SMD is still in business. I haven't been able to get into their web site for weeks.

Andy :wave:
  2. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

What does smd stand for Andy?
  3. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

Tell you the trueth....I have no idea! :(

4. 160Pennsy

160Pennsy New Member

5. siderod

siderod Member

SMD is still in buisness...IIRC it stands for Scale Model Division or something like that. The guy that runs it, Serge, and I are friends...and we have talked quite frequently about modeling ideas. Alain Pelletier is also a friend. Both of them live in neighboring New Brunswick.

I'm not financially associated with either person, just a friend of both, and a happy customer of Alain's

Hope this helps
  6. palain

palain New Member

7. nscalebuff

nscalebuff New Member

Hello one and all! I just wanted to let you know I am still alive and well, and yes, The Scale Models Division (or SMD) still exists. I saw this thread and decided to join. I do not wish to use this forum or any other forum for self promotion, and I will keep this reply short, as I am currently at work. I promise I will get back to this forum over the weekend and share a little more about my N scale model railroading. Happy modeling everyone!:wave:
  8. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Welcome to the Gauge Nscalebuff. Looking forward to hearing more about your model railroading.