Smartech FMT

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by digdug72, Sep 21, 2005.

1. digdug72

digdug72 Member

Has any any info on smartech rc products or a website maybe? Thanks for looking
  2. digdug72

digdug72 Member

anyone????
  3. digdug72

digdug72 Member

4. ok ok i looked enough for now....but i will be back with something....man this is a tough one...seems to be big in australia...
  5. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Ive read some posts on rcuniverse and most people say they break really easy and parts are hard to find.
  6. digdug72

digdug72 Member

I have not personally bought parts for it yet, but the skeleton is the same as the hpi rs4-3 and the pivot ball holder or whatever you call them associated ntc3, I took it to my lhs and compared direct fits.
  7. do you know what it is?
  8. digdug72

digdug72 Member

the thing you adjust the camber and what not, man it just wont come to mind, hub or axel carriers?
  9. turnbuckle's?
  10. digdug72

digdug72 Member

you know like the tc3 and tmaxx with the little balls you adjust to make your wheels turn in or lean in or out, the carriers
  11. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

pivot ball c hubs?
  12. Steve M

Steve M Member

13. digdug72

digdug72 Member

The black things, what axel carriers / pivot ball carriers?

[file]untitled.bmp,5161,,[/file]
  14. Steve M

Steve M Member

Check your manual to find out what they call them.
  15. digdug72

digdug72 Member

ok, ok, this is what associated calls them, Pivot ball type suspension with easily adjustable caster, camber and toe-in.
  16. digdug72

digdug72 Member

17. digdug72

digdug72 Member

18. Smartech

Smartech New Member

Hi guys i own a smartech RC and it just won't start! the fuel tubbing is ok, the glow plug is ok. I need help! It worked fine before.
  19. alisar70

alisar70 Member

let me tell you all somethink...

im not new here... just aint been on for AGES....

SMARTECH are Ripoffs and CRAP... don buy anythink from em..

i had a SMARTECH buggy and guess what... it broke after 1 Mini jump...

i even took it to a pro who knows Allot about theses and he said This engine is crap..

The reason your engine wont start is because its CRAP... SMARTECH are rip offs..