Small Scale Logistics

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by johnh, Dec 22, 2004.

1. johnh

johnh New Member

Has anyone seen the pic of the 44 tonner that they have posted? The website says available December 15, so I sent an email to inquire. Anybody know the scoop on these?
  2. hswn

hswn Member

What is this about a 44 tonner? Who is doing? What web sit?
    All ??'s Brady
  3. siderod

siderod Member

Brady, small scale logistics is the company doing the 44-tonner. I would assume by the fact their site hasn't been updated to announce a release that they have, indeed, not been released as of yet, though that does look like an interesting kit!

Brady, check for more interesting stuff
  4. hswn

hswn Member

CNR had a 44 tonner asighned to Lunenburg, I guess it would of run to Mahone Bay to pick up and drop of. It was sent to PEI and the sold to Bowater outside of Liverpool. When the tracks was pulled up on the South Shore it went to the Museum in Musquodobit, the marker lights had been removed at Bowater as they didn't need them and they are in the railway museum in Lunenburg. Interesting that they show a 70 tonner as a future release, they were used in PEI and one pulled the Royal Train, it is now at Delson Qubec and I was on it. Hymm where oh where can I come up with the money? These desiels would be nice to have in N scale, do to the history.
    Thanks for the link.
  5. siderod

siderod Member

NO problem...anything for an N-scaler, fellow bender and all round friend!
    Merry Christmas!