Small scale buildings

niedance

Hello to all. I am Looking for any kind of buildings in 1:100 or 1:72 scale for free download. Any suggestions?

Patron_zero

Try SpaceStation42 (www.ss42.com), look on the upper left of the main page for FREE PAPER TOYS, There should be something there in the Buildings & Structures section, Good Hunting !

will69

take a look over at gleimo.de. They have some very nice models in the general trainmodeling gauge. :thumb:

papermau.blogspot.com has a whole slew of models including *desktop* models. Look on the right hand side and scroll down to types of models and how many. You'll see "Desktop Architecture" if memory serve. Besides that, castles, gas stations, and who knows what else in the diminutive style. Enjoy!!!!!

OK, my mistake in trying to describe where to go on the site. Scroll down to Labels and then look for desktop model. There are still many models here that could be considered small. Hope this is of some help.

jmr248

There are great sites listed here that I would never have stumbles over. Thank you to all who have posted these sites. I was not looking for a building but some these are to good not to have for the future.