Small Apartment? No Problem!

trainnut65

Feb 17, 2006
Cool i wont to do a G scale around the tree this year but i need the G scale to do this with. nice looking set up.

MadModeler

May 20, 2006
Really neat there!:thumb:

One of my buddies had a N scale train running around his Christmas tree. The board had a hole in the middle for the tree stand and the train ran through a Christmas village and a tunnel through a mountain. I did the wiring for his buildings and street lights and the most challenging part was wiring the Christmas lights into a N scale tree for his Post Office.

Unfortunately, the set is under repair (mountain got crushed:cry: ), but he's got new ideas for the set.

MadModeler

May 20, 2006
kf4jqd said:
Hopefiully my new girlfriend and I are together for Christmas. I am going to set up my 3 foot tree with N scale train under it in her 1st grade class room!:D This is her first year of teaching! shhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell her. It's suppose to be a suprise!:thumb:

Andy:wave:

Okay, we'll keep it quiet!

HEY FOLKS! THIS IS TO BE A SECRET OKAY???announce1

Oops!:D

Hopefully the kids will be able to keep their hands off it!

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Great stuff:thumb: Us apartment dwellers can still enjoy the hobby---even with a full house.

My setup...an N scale layout with displays for most all my HO equipment.

Attachments

• tinplate2.jpg
    tinplate2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 133

kmorris

Oct 14, 2005
Hard to be a G Scale going around the Xmas tree. I just wish I had the space or backyard to keep a G scale layout up all the time.