Slaughtered Beef Anyone?

77railer

Dec 11, 2004
South Carolina
Hey gang,

As some of you know Im working on a refrigeraion plant for my CR&NWR layout. I was just sitting here thinking I had read or seen somewhere slaughtered beef in ho scale. Can anyone point me towards them...might just have to break down and carve them out of glue sticks perhaps? Thanks for the help

77Railer

KCS

Nov 23, 2004
Shreveport, LA.
I don't know about that but if your interested in a cold storage warehouse they have a great article in MR November 04. Vol.71 Issue 11 page 95. One of these day's I've got to get started on building mine so I can finish my module.

Richard Gude

May 31, 2005
Slaughtered beef

You get about 6 when you buy the Champion packing house from Walthers. They are pretty good about supplying extra stuff. Contact them and see what they say. You will probably need the kit # which I do not have at my finger tips. You might try a search of the walthers site as well. They have supplied me additional sprues for about $5.00 each. If there is someone else out there with the yet unbuilt kit they may be able to supply the sprue # that has the beef on it

rhg

Mar 25, 2005
Netherlands
Walthers, and others also sell the Dyna Models Slaughterhouse which had a number of sides of beef.
Also I think the Pola model of a butcher's shop had a couple there