Skynet paper HK tank images

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by ISNJH, Nov 1, 2008.

1. ISNJH

ISNJH New Member

2. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

very nice. thanks for sharing.

ARMORMAN Guest

well done!
  4. Kjev

Kjev Member

Any plans for the aerial hunter?

ARMORMAN Guest

Attached Files:

6. ISNJH

ISNJH New Member

Nice model, did you do the 3D mesh?
  7. Kjev

Kjev Member

So, uh. . . . Armorman?
  8. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I would have to say that the mesh is way too dense.
  9. Not at 3 foot:mrgreen:

ARMORMAN Guest

Yes, it's my mesh.

I have ways of working around the density.

I still have to complete the Talon before I move to this.

11. Kjev

Kjev Member

Exactly HOW are you supposed to have terabyte upon terabyte of unfinished projects if you doggedly insist on finishing one before finishing another? And what about job security man? If you finish them all, what will you do for entertainment?:mrgreen:

In the mean time, I have no idea how to tell the density of it from the pictures you've got, but it looks awesome!

ARMORMAN Guest

ISNJH, sorry for hijacking the thread. Is there any progress and are you going to release it?
  13. ISNJH

ISNJH New Member

No problem Armorman. well the kit as it stand is a mess and needs to be completed redone. I learned alot from building the prototype model. but the model need redone and made easier to build. one thing is my model I did in 3D had a lot of errors in it that made unfolding and setting up a real pain. my goal is to make a model that can be easilier built and would be good for use in table top war gaming. Armorman you would not happen to have a 3D HK tank to go along with the HK air unit would you? if you did maybe I could use that as a basis to work from just asking :)

ARMORMAN Guest

Sorry, no. It was on my list, but as with many things, it was back burnered.

All I can tell you is make the 3D model with unfolding in mind. That is, make it as if it was paper sheets, then you should end up with a model with fewer fiddly bits.