Skyman00’s Av Builds

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Awesomeness!! I really like your build style. Your build/design pictures contain so much information. Please, if you would, post more of your technique. This is something that some will glaze over not realizing that you are teaching something so excellent. :)

skyman00

All ordnance & hardpoints attached. BTW, this is the full page scale, or 125th. I can't even begin to think about putting these pieces together at anything smaller.

I have a unique stand idea that I'm working on. Keep you posted, -JF14ord2.jpg

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Excellent. I really like the model in white, to be honest. The detailing is awesome. Here in Connecticut, we have one of the last ones. it was flow into the museum.s landing strip next store, wheeled, in and "pickled". It looks like it just came off an aircraft carrier. By act of Congress, certain gauges and Instrumentation had to removed, the cockpit has been "Blackened" and you can't get that close to it anyways. It's a beauty to behold.

It's at the New England Air Mseum Air Museum.

Grumman-F-14B-Tomcat.jpg

skyman00

Got side-tracked doing some test build pieces for a modified Stahlhart at 1:32 that's been on my mind. More teasers... -JSt F18 2.jpg
Not a big fan of petal construction. St F18 5.jpg St F18 7.jpg St F18 8.jpg

freddyman

dude, please get those little deatails and missiles done. the tomcat I have looks very "naked" right now.
(I also modified it to fly)
paper-f-14-4-jpg.129342