Site for free trucks

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by GEEDUBBYA, Dec 22, 2005.

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Guys,

I know most of you know of this site, but for those of you who dont and like tractor trailers and other Big trucks check out

If you will go to the bottom right hand corner of that page you will find the " Truck" redraw I did of the haworth truck also found on that site.
    Each truck is free and two parts, you must click on the cab, save it, then click on the trailer and save it. Below is a photo of the Box truck redraw:

Have a good day all,

Greg aka GW

PS: this cab and frame could be used for a wrecker with some imagination and designing.

2. Firstscout

Firstscout New Member

Thats a good looking truck..
  3. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Guy Behind the Curtains

I like the logo on it. :)

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Guys,

Well thank ya, I also did a tractor trailer version of the truck using the haworth big rig found on that site also. Both models used to be in the parts bin here as free downloads. Steve Ulstad was kind enough to post the box truck on his site.
    In addition to those two I also converted one of the stepvan trucks into a S.W.A.T. Truck. I am not sure that I still have the other two models, I know I dont have them on this computer, but may have them on my desktop computer. If I find them, I will offer the cardmodel semi and the box truck back to this site for use in the parts bin should it get up and going again.
    But ask around, I know alot of ppl downloaded the Cardmodel semi so someone out there has a copy of it.

Have a good evening,

Greg aka GW