Sir Ralph Currell's N-1 - RESIZED

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by Hans Christian, May 23, 2008.

1. GreatDane

GreatDane New Member

I did the same thing when I asked the guys at the print shop ('It's a what? ...Paper model? Uuuuhhh...') to resize & print the N-1 files...

They went sort of :shock:...

Not that my models are that good, they just weren't aware of what more you can do with paper. So, brace yourself (and capture that moment; -bring your camera- and share it!). :mrgreen: You're in for a treat, I guess. Usually they are too occupied with dpi's, file formats, print quantities and deadlines on a daily basis, and not aware of the fun side of paper & card stock!

2. BARX2

BARX2 Member

GreatDane, here are some R-7 models I have (not all free). You may have to look around a little on the pages to see them.

Erik te Groen's Sputnik (is that one you mean?)
    Volkssterrenwacht Philippus Lansbergen

Ton Noteboom's 1:48 Soyuz TMA

Soyuz FG
    - Sojus FG - Paperwarbirds

Maly Modelarz 4-1980 Soyuz 30
    No link, got it from Krys at Paper Model Store

MARS Center Soyuz TMA
    Home Page di MARS Center -= Microgravity Advanced Research and Support Center =-

PaperModels BG Soyuz 3
    PAPER MODELS - Áúëãàðèÿ. Äîáðå äîøëè!

1:150 Sputnik
    Hvìzdárna a planetárium Mikuláše Koperníka v Brnì
  3. GreatDane

GreatDane New Member

R-7 models

I checked my HD this evening, and I got them all except those that you've bought.
    The Paperwarbirds Soyuz FG is still available, the Maly Modelarz 4-1980 Soyuz 30 seems not, but I may have overlooked that one?
    The 50th anniversary Sputnik from Eric te Groen is pretty nice, isn't it?
    Lots of detailed textures & parts. I hope he'll expand his R-7 family some day.

Oops... way past bed time for me (again wall1)!
    Must go now, :wave: