Sir Alfonso's Crawler now up for Grabs!!!

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by Hans Christian, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

People, take a quick visit to sir Alfonso's site for his crawler!!! He posted the preliminary parts files and the instruction manual!!!

It looks great!!! Just crying out for a build!!! Even better when made for a diorama :-D

2. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Umm... and that link would be.......??? :confused:

3. Nando

Nando Designer Extraordinaire

Here the link, wonderful site and great job :thumb:
  4. londonbluemisty

londonbluemisty Wayne P

Something to stand my 1:144 STS-51G shuttle on....
    How long till the Mobile Launch Platform is released I wonder???

5. Wow!! this is really great. it seems like the bar is really getting high in this medium. I am finding it hard to keep up. I downloaded this one and can't wait to build her.
  6. You know after looking closely this is a good all around model. It is designed in such a way that the builder could take creative liberties in adding as much detail as he wants. Once could cut out the black areas and build the actual struts etc. So I think this is a good design overall.
  7. adensley

adensley Member

Great work, will look great with a few models I have.

8. jparenti

jparenti Member

I was thrilled to see the crawler on your site. I already have one full stack that you released (STS-116) and I'll love to have the rest.
  9. George B

George B Senior Member

Updates to the Crawler

Updates to the Crawler are now online. Included are earlier Apollo versions along with the walkways and stairs detail add-on........very nice!!!!!! :thumb:

Crawler Transporter

10. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

Thanks for the update sir!!!

I can't keep up with the new updates!!! :-D