Since no one else has mentioned it....

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by MOS95B, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

She will be missed, but she's with The Great Bird now....
  2. sneaker

sneaker Member

I can't believe I did not hear of this before now. I mean I do not watch much television, but I am always online reading news , I seemed to have missed this somehow. I am saddened by this. I had the pleasure of meeting her at a convention and found her to be a most kind and pleasant woman. She will be missed.

3. sakrison

sakrison Member

Thanks for passing it along.
  4. Greenboots

Greenboots New Member

I've only been to one Star Trek convention and I went because Michael Dorn (Worf) was supposed to be the guest speaker. It turned out that he had to be present at an unplanned filming session for one of the Star Trek movies and couldn't be present. Instead Majel Roddenberry filled in as the main speaker. There was a great moan of dissapointment but the crowd went crazy when she was done speaking. She had the greates stories of both the original series and TNG. It was really great to see her.
  5. Ronson2k3

Ronson2k3 Member

Oh that's so sad.

Of all the actors from the Original series she was the one the worked the hardest and kept the Gene Roddenberry dream alive. She was married to him so it's perhaps no surprise that she would. Still I can't think of a computer voice without thinking of her. Her stint as Deana's mom and the work at cons for this seemingly tireless person.

I know I will miss her.. Warp Speed Miss Chapel
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.