Silent Running Droids

subnuke

Banned
Here's the droids from the movie Silent Running. These came from the sfpapertoys site.

Ken

Attachments

• silrundroidss.jpg
    silrundroidss.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 21
Z

Zathros

Oh I love these guys!! They always bring a smile to my face, Huey Luey and Duey (spelling is probably wrong, it was the '70's wasn't it?) Nice job, thanks for making me smile! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I remember watching this movie with my mother (when I was a little guy)
You did a FANTASTIC job on these models.
Keep up the GREAT work.

Great Movie and Great Job on thr 'Droids. Loved it when they began cheating at cards. LOL Micahrogers, it was one of the first *green* movies if memeory serve. 'Bout saving the forests and such. These were the last *forests* from Earth and now they no longer served any purpose, hence the orders to blow them up. Dern's character wanted to be the Head Forest Ranger when the forests were re-established on Earth and went a *bit* nutzoid when the destruction order came. I readily admit to really liking the film, but haven't seen it in over 10-15 years. If my synopsis is off, that's why. Thanks subnuke!!!

subnuke

Banned
Thanks all. They are nicely designed models that build up well. They also have parts for the card game and gardening. I notice that Uhu02 is fiddling with one of these, maybe he's designing one for the future.

With these I finally settled on cake watercolors for my edges and they work great. On to bigger and better things.

Ken