Show us your F Units

LoudMusic

ezdays said:
Well, all my F units are in the yard. Some are waiting assignments, others are waiting to get repainted for the Canyon State RR. Those, of course, would be most of those SF Warbonnet F7's that I finished rebuiding a little while ago.

Now that may look like cork roadbed and blue foam underneath, but in fact that is just some quirky distortion created by the camera used to take the picture.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Yeah sure, believe that and I can convince you that my layout is 100% complete.sign1 sign1

Wow, that's a lot of A units. Will you be obtaining some Bs to partner with them?

cn nutbar

hello all---here's cnr f-7 #9100,an athearn genesis product---nice shots everyone and welcome msowsun---hope to see lots more of your excellent collection in the future,especially the steam---thanks for sharing---cn nutbar

3529005.jpg

chessie4155

WOW! CN nutbar, those are fantastic shots..looks real!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Here's what Fs would have looked like in Chessie paint.
too bad Chessie didn't paint any ..:cry: They would have looked pretty cool heading up an Inspection train for the Brass..

Attachments

• Chessie.JPG
    Chessie.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 126

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Great Photo's Guys.

They sure would have Mark. It is a shame Chessie didn't have any F Units painted like that. But they do make them in that scheme as you show. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

steamhead

Congrats to all "posters"...!!! :thumb: In my book, every diesel after the F's was a step backwards aesthetically...Even though I'm a "Steamhead" those F units make me drool...One of these days I'm going to get me a set of F's in warbonnets and a bunch of coaches trailing behind...

NutBar...you take the prize!!!sign1

TrainClown

My cat, Weebles, checks to see there are no mice running that train. Christmas Layout 2005. I have another F unit with tiny Christmas lights all down it's sides that flash. Forgot to take a pic last year.:rolleyes:

TC:thumb:

Attachments

• W.jpg
    W.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 99

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
That's a wonderful shot TC! Who says cats and trains aren't compatible!? weebles is a cutie! :)

Finally, here's my own PC 1802 coupled to the inappropriately numbered 1071 (which I numbered before paying attetnion to issues like prototype number designations). That series of numbers was conveniently all together on the decal sheet....like 1802. Some day I'll replace the zero with an 8 on 1071 and make it a more realistically numbered loco.

Attachments

• F2.jpg
    F2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 62