Show us your F Units

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by chessie4155, Nov 1, 2006.

1. LoudMusic

LoudMusic Member

Wow, that's a lot of A units. Will you be obtaining some Bs to partner with them?
  2. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

hello all---here's cnr f-7 #9100,an athearn genesis product---nice shots everyone and welcome msowsun---hope to see lots more of your excellent collection in the future,especially the steam---thanks for sharing---cn nutbar

3. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

another athearn genesis f-7,this time gtw #9027

4. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

last one,i promise

5. LoudMusic

LoudMusic Member

Noooooo, we want more! More more more!
  6. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

Wow those look good guys.
  7. chessie4155

chessie4155 Active Member

WOW! CN nutbar, those are fantastic shots..looks real!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Here's what Fs would have looked like in Chessie paint.
    too bad Chessie didn't paint any ..:cry: They would have looked pretty cool heading up an Inspection train for the Brass..

Attached Files:

8. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Great Photo's Guys.

They sure would have Mark. It is a shame Chessie didn't have any F Units painted like that. But they do make them in that scheme as you show. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  9. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

Congrats to all "posters"...!!! :thumb: In my book, every diesel after the F's was a step backwards aesthetically...Even though I'm a "Steamhead" those F units make me drool...One of these days I'm going to get me a set of F's in warbonnets and a bunch of coaches trailing behind... take the prize!!!sign1
  10. TrainClown

TrainClown Member

My cat, Weebles, checks to see there are no mice running that train. Christmas Layout 2005. I have another F unit with tiny Christmas lights all down it's sides that flash. Forgot to take a pic last year.:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

• W.jpg
      File size:
      55 KB
  11. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Hey there TrainClown!! Glad to see you back at the Gauge - we missed you!!!!

12. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

That's a wonderful shot TC! Who says cats and trains aren't compatible!? weebles is a cutie! :)

Finally, here's my own PC 1802 coupled to the inappropriately numbered 1071 (which I numbered before paying attetnion to issues like prototype number designations). That series of numbers was conveniently all together on the decal 1802. Some day I'll replace the zero with an 8 on 1071 and make it a more realistically numbered loco.

Attached Files:

• F2.jpg
      File size:
      27.6 KB