Should my Porter be free?

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by thewoodengraver, Mar 13, 2007.

1. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Awww crapdoodle. I go and get all poetic before reading the last page of the thread. :roll:

What I said still stands though, and the second page just proves it! :grin:
  2. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

Ha ha.... you got us all going there Phil - hook, line & sinker !!!!

Good one :)
  3. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

You had me going there, Phil. Should I vote or not? What should I say? Should I say anything at all? Twenty dollars? Wow!

I bit and bit hard! Good one. Next time you want warm fuzzies all you have to do is say so. :) :wink: Although the ones you got off of this thread should keep you going for a while :grin:

Best regards,

Elliott :) :)
  4. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

NAILED!!! Congratulations!
    This is exactly how I feel. Ekuth, I like you. I like you all really!
    Angevine, I did like your shareware idea!

I have 20/20 hindsight, but need alot of practice with forethought. I never considered this would seriously play with your feelings, this was not my intention at all. BUT, ALL of you, touched me very deeply with your sentiment. This was not my intention either. You people tell me every day that I am worthy.

I really only wanted to play with your mind/memory and keep you talking about the most important model I will make so far.

Yes, I am a businessman, and yes, I was advertising, but like someone said, if it is free, very few people may stop by and say thanx, and DARNIT, I NEED EXTRA ENCOURAGEMENT! So, in my own twisted way, I asked for it.

Boy did I get it. Thanx all!!!
  5. James Hover

James Hover New Member

Do whats best for you But with the amount of free models and advise you,v dished out you deserve some compensation. it takes lots of time to design a model and if you want to sell it youv got the right. if you want to make it free put a donation botten on it you my find youl make more than you expect:-D
  6. modelnutz7

modelnutz7 Member

Hello Phil,

I just want to thank you Sincerely for all the hard work you are putting Into your model Porter, i really appreciate It.

Best Wishes

7. thewoodengraver

You are welcome Tom! Thank you for your continued support, this model will be well worth it.
  8. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

User Oughtta Pay!!

I think that you should make a reasonable charge for your original model, especially as it is one of the obvious complexity and quality of yours. $20.00?
    Maybe, looking at some of the EuroLoco kits that there are out there. Personally, I'd like to see a 1:87 loco of yours run on an actual model railroad...

Carry on, my friend!
  9. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

Depends on the quality/detail for me, without a preview I'm pretty lost. I don't even know what scale it'll be.
  10. thewoodengraver

The scale is 1/32 , the price is free, conditions on my website.
  11. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

How dare some mal-odourous offspring of an illigitimate female canine (I can't say b*t*h) of mixed parentage intrude on such a worthwhile thread with such spam, that is only fit to fertalize rhurarb.

Would some kind moderator please delete its contents.
  12. thewoodengraver

Yeah, got me excited for nothing.
    Please do not reply to or acknowledge these losers, mod will get 'em.

How dare they think I am willing to furtherly be a Guinea Pig for their
    " Experimental Drugs".
  13. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

I see the mod got 'em PDQ ;)