Should i get a _____

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by to-fast, Jul 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. to-fast

to-fast Member

Im looking to buy a rc10gt team factory built kit from assocaited is that a good buy and how much is one r they worth the cost? R they a good raceing truck?
  2. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

Its a great beginner truck, and it takes almost anything you give it. I got mine for $280, and with everthing I needed it was about $330 out the door. If you are gonna race it in dirt, it is a great truck to race! I'd recomend it to anyone, beginner or pro.
  3. redheat

redheat Member

Try the Tower Hobbies site . Great to bash with or race. Prices vary from 280-300 and up depending on what you purchase for it.
  4. to-fast

to-fast Member

ok thanks its gona cost like $559.99 thoe

LXGGP8 O.S. .18 CV-RX (S) w/11J Rotary Carb the engine
    1 159.99

LXSW03 Associated RC10GT Factory Team For Pull Start the truck

1 279.99

LXCHA7A3 90510 MX-3 3CH FM 2 94102Z A3 the radio

1 119.99

Sub-Totals: In-Stock Items: $559.97

Combined: $559.97
  5. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

if you get the RTR plus for 280 it comes with the radio, ni starter, fuel bottle, and alls you need is 12 batteries and fuel
  6. to-fast

to-fast Member

but then its not the same is it i think the chassies is biger? and its made crappeyer? isent it?
  7. to-fast

to-fast Member

is the rc10gt plus a potential race truck or would u have to do a lot to it to make it one?
  8. to-fast

to-fast Member

[file]tascc0374.jpg,5070,,[/file]my future truck mabey?????!!!
  9. redheat

redheat Member

If your set on a .18 save some coin and get a Wasp .18 for under 90. bux with rotary carb. and short shaft, MIP 4in 1 clutch, 15/66 gears, tranny with bearings not bushings, high torque servo, MX3 radio,RPM front , rear arms, that'll get you started in the right direction.
  10. to-fast

to-fast Member

ok ill put some thought into that thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.