Ship -Admirable

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by colleader, Dec 8, 2006.

1. colleader

colleader Member

This is my first work, invites everybody many criticisms

Attached Files:

2. cdcoyle

cdcoyle Member

No criticism looks great! Admirable is a gem of a freebie.

3. Ken Horne

Ken Horne Member

from someone who has started a few, and completed none, ships, she looks great!

Welcome aboard,

4. colleader

colleader Member

Thanks Kenny, I am a new person, please look after me.

Thank once more!
  5. colleader

colleader Member

Thank you. I like the paper model very much.

I just started to study the manufacture, very many matters all neededto consult you.
  6. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

The ship looks great! However there's something wrong with the color of the ocean it is floating in! Just kidding, good job. The other digital navy downloads are pretty cool too, best ship models to get some experience on!
  7. colleader

colleader Member

Thanks the praise.

I can continue to try hard.

On the digital navy has several good models, I have made two, and soon period of time. I put, has a look for everybody.
  8. Darwin

Darwin Member

An admirable first construction. (I know I shouldn't pun in response to someone whose primary language is not English, but the devil made me do it.)
    Seriously, a very good job. I have no criticisms. The only recommendation I have for improvement would be to color the back side of any parts that will be visible on the finished model, such as the inside of the railings around the top of the superstructure. When you have a digital kit to work with, that can be fairly easily done by making a pattern for the back side of the page, with colored-in areas corresponding to the parts location. If you don't have that ability, colored pencil, oil pastels, acrylic paint, or other art media can be used to do the coloring. I think you are ready to go on to more difficult models. I look forward to pictures when you complete your builds.
  9. colleader

colleader Member

Thank you. I am a Chinese.

My English is not good, please forgive me. But I can understandEnglish

Your suggestion is extremely good, hoped you continue toinstruct me.
  10. GT5500

GT5500 Member

Enter the free model competition:-D
  11. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

yes indeed - great model for the competition. Excellent work!