Shin Tanaka - Mask Hoody Series 3

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by neon195, May 23, 2007.

1. neon195

neon195 New Member

Shin Tanaka has released series 3 of Mask Hoody. I managed to find 8 designs + the blank template so far. Good Luck. :)
  2. dizne

dizne New Member

cheers for the info i also got 8 plus blank.
  3. Werner Smuts

Werner Smuts Member

Hi neon195......

This link doesn't work.... help
  4. neon195

neon195 New Member

5. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

How do you know how many designs are in each series?
    I have 8 plus the blank for series 2 and 3 but series 1 I have 12 plus the blank. Also has anyone found a box for any series? I know the spiky baby has a box but ive never found one for the mask hoody.
    Anyways thanks for the heads up on series 3!
  6. greenelf1967

greenelf1967 Member

Hi Kevin G ,well the solution to your question is the spiky baby's are the only one of shins models that have a box,the masked hoody's,t-boy hoody's and gritty's never had a box, i am currently trying to make a copy of the boxy model for my collection,shin will not be issuing that one as he has already sold it to toy manufacturer.:) :) :)
  7. neon195

neon195 New Member

Also, how do we determine how many are in a set? I just keep opening boxes until I've decided I can't open anymore, and see how many I've got. :) Normally a couple hundred boxes will yeild everything that can be found. Good Luck, and keep opening those boxes.
  8. dizne

dizne New Member

i sure would like to see the boxy remake when thats done and maybe even have one to build.

hope to see it soon.