SHelper LocoMatic Control

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by Alan d Lambert, Jan 27, 2008.

1. From Alan D Lambert

I have the LocoMatic control that I got after I found the Sw-9 Mec Christmas loco. I also got the sound board for it. My questions are:
    1. With AC power do I hook up to the base post and to the variablevotage post to make everything work right.
    2. When hooking up to DC power does it mater what track terminal to hook up to. I just got imy loco back after it had a blown speaker and don't want to hook it up wrong.
  2. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

Alan, I haven't a clue as to your problem. :cry: You might want to post it in the "C'mon back to the caboose..." thread, as it's full of 3-railers, all of whom seem to be very knowledgeable, and they seem to be on 24/7....:mrgreen:
  3. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

Did you get any info on this..?
  4. S-Helper LocoMatic control

Thanks Gus but I got it figured out and I am up and running. I can hook it up Base and 15v or Base and 7-15v variable, which is how I have it. It sure does start out slow using AC power. Just like it was on DC power without sound. Now I have sound :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::thumb::thumb:
    Alan Lambert