Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
I'd love to post a pic, too, but I don't have a shelf!!! :(

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Nice collection of models. Couldn't help notice the "Complete Book of Pregnancy and Baby's First year". Is that your significant other in the middle? It's a nice set up, Baby will reach it someday, mark my words, and when baby does, be glad, because Baby had an eye on that model for a vry very long time (in the Baby-verse scale of time, which could be one second to 5 minutes of our own).

My son got hold of the Star Trek Galileo model i had built, the big one, and when he had pretty much made it look like it crashed by the time I realized he had it, I just smiled an said "Boom!", "Good thing the Inertia dampeners were on!". :)

Reactions: Cybergrinder

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Jun 24, 2014
Johannesburg, South Africa
Thanks Zathros, the baby book has been sitting there since the little one (now 2) was born!

Yup, that is the significant other, wife dearest, my favourite (and best) model! ;)

Yaron (2 year old) has already trashed Olaf, a snow speeder & he almost got Striker Eureka's leg last night....

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
My son, (just about to turn 15, Dec. 29th) , when he was 12, apologized for destroying the Galileo. I told him it was for him to feel, touch and explore. I also told him I used toxic glue, so he would not be going to college. :)