Shane (Rangi01)

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by rangi01, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rangi01

rangi01 New Member

Hi all, I think that I did this all a bit backward... posting before making introductions, sorry.

Anyway I was a big plastic scale builder when I was young and have just returned to the hobby, but then these card models took my eye and I think they will prove to be more challenging. No real category, planes, cars, trucks, space anything really that catches my eye or that I think others would like.

Mostly I am building them to give away as storage is a little difficult and the fun for me is in the build :mrgreen:

I am a born & bred Kiwi and love New Zealand.

2. Maico Shark

Maico Shark Guest

There are few countries I know less about than New Zealand. But anything with Zeal in the name has to be great:) We have hundreds of paper/card model designs free to download, just visit our Downloads section. If you get involved with a build, document it here with a build thread in the appropriate category so the rest of the community can add their comments...speaking of which, feel free to comment on any of the threads that interest you. Welcome to Zealot Shane...-Rick
  3. Retired_for_now

Retired_for_now New Guy

Welcome Shane,
    Wide selection of card models - simple to museum quality - are out there. Any specific requests? Lower Hudson Valley Challenger Center (check Free Model Designs area on the forum) is a great place to start with real spacecraft or sci-fi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.