shamus one more please

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by rich maiorano, Dec 9, 2002.

1. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

2. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Rich,
    Can do, but it will take my awhile to convert it from H0 to N

3. Edavillenut

Edavillenut Member

could you also post the HO Version
  4. jkristia

jkristia Member

These requests for a copy of the plans both in HO and in N made me think…
    Would it be an idea to have a separate forum (or more like an archive) where we can post plans for the buildings that we scratch build? I was thinking of having a place to post either JPG, DXF or DWG files. I’m using TurboCad, an easy to use but still powerful cad program that I got of eBay for $40, and it can read and save AutoCad file format, which I'm planning on using for all my (future) plans. But no matter what format the drawing is in, I think it would be a good idea to always give the dimensions in real life size, that way it would be easier to scale to your desired scale.

Just an idea, what do you think ?

5. Edavillenut

Edavillenut Member

i think that it would be a good idea. but i think they should be save as a .jpg.
  6. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

thanks paul and I think that archive would be and great idea too and now I got to find some n_scale lumber and windows :D :D :D :D rich
  7. jkristia

jkristia Member

Apropos windows. Does anyone know of any other manufacture of N scale windows than Grandt Line? I just bought some of their windows and I do like them, but am always interested in more variety.

8. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

jesper I can't even find the Grandt Line ones all I find are HO ones :( :( :( rich
  9. jkristia

jkristia Member

I bought mine at the local hobby store, but next time I will order them from here I think.

10. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

thanks jesper I wonder whats in the grab box:confused: :D :D rich