Shamus - Health update

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by N Gauger, Jul 25, 2008.

1. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

It's good to hear from you again. It's got to be tough, but hang in there, the more you try, the easier it gets so let's hope you're around more often now that you have access to your computer.

Oh yeah, and thank David for keeping us all updated.
  2. Dave Flinn

Dave Flinn Member

Great to see you back, Shamus, and we'll look forward to hearing from you periodicaly.
  3. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

It is good to see you up and around.
  4. Russ Bellinis

Russ Bellinis Active Member

Glad to hear from you again. Everytime I see a new post on this thread, I open it with some trepidation, but one of the great advantages of the internet to me is that we can make friends with people we have never met face to face from all over the world, and I count you as one who has enriched my life with your kind and gracious demeanor and inspired me with your modeling skills.
  5. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Good to see you posting here again! No matter anything else, you have the company of friends here. :wave:
  6. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Just in case anyone wants more info, here's what Paul posted on AMR:
    Qube (David), should keep everyone updated there and either Mikey or myself will pass that on here.
  7. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Guys,

Thanks guys, most welcome.

Just got back from an overnight stay in the Hospice, (Nice place single room all to myself and a telly) had the two lots blood dripped at 3 to 4 hours each and they say I should feel better soon.. At least I have some colour back in my skin, as It was white before LOL,

8. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Wow!! Take care my friend!!!
  9. Dave Harris

Dave Harris Member

SUPER Good to hear of some improvement Shamus !!!
  10. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Here's the latest from David (Qube) on AMR:

11. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

................ thanks Don.......
  12. Go Big1

Go Big1 Member

I hadn't seen anything on this thread in a while, and admit to wondering how things were. Thanks for updating us.