Shamus' CD

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by jland31, May 31, 2003.

1. jland31

jland31 Member

I just sent off for the Shamus CD.
    Havn't seen any feedback from you guys that have the CD.

What do you think?
  2. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

I just got mine yesterday. Haven't gone through the whole thing yet, but from what I can see, he's got a lot of stuff there, step-by step tutorials about everything from start-up to running trains. He's put a lot of effort into it. Well worth the price of admission.:)

D:cool: N
  3. NYCentral

NYCentral Member

I agree, he sent me both back about a month ago. They are well worth the money.
  4. Bill Stone

Bill Stone Member

I thought it was great.
    And a great way to "publish."
    Bill S
  5. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

I think both CDs are great and you won't be dissappointed.

:D :D :D
  6. Jim T

Jim T Member

I've got both cd's and think they are really great! Lots of good info and wonderful pictures.

7. Tad

Tad Member

I just got mine. It's outstanding. Shamus is quite a craftsman.
  8. dwyaneward

dwyaneward New Member

Are these CD's still available, if so where?
  9. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Although Shamus is taking some time off because of health, he did say he would come by here from time to time. Why don't you send him a PM (just click on his profile and check "send Shamus a private message"). He will respond to you from that.

10. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

Where's mine?

I know I haven't been on here for a while. Where's mine? I want one too!:D How can I get one? I want a CD from the Master too!:D :p :eek:

11. jimmybeersa

jimmybeersa Member

Had my daughter in England send me the CD's by airmail 8 weeks ago.... well I can only guess some poor postal worker is trying to play them on his music centre......Par for the course in this crime ridden Country I live in AH well !!!
  12. shamus

shamus Registered Member

jland31 I have not heard from you, nor you Andy, are you still interested???.

Jimmy, Sorry to hear that they have got lost after your Daughter posted them to you. I thought for one moment that your Daughter had not received them from me.