SHADO Interceptor, Mobile, and Sky One

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Jaybats, May 25, 2006.

1. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

Japanese Flash site with instructions and parts sheets for SHADO Interceptor, Mobile, and Sky One:

Click on the 3rd link from the left on the lower left-hand corner above the Macromedia Flash button. Click on any of the 3 machines to show the galleries for each. Above the pictures, click on the left-hand link to go to the instructions page, which includes the patterns. To get the patterns, right-click on the parts, pick "Print" from the menu, and set your printer to Landscape print.

...I think. I'm not familiar with Flash; is there any better way to do this?
  2. Alcides

Alcides Member

A have some problem

How do you download the parts ? I can't find any link to a PDF or JPG file.

3. hpept

hpept Member

i suppose you can't. Flash pages usually don't generate images which are saveable. I can suggest to print it using a PDF device drive such as pdf995. In this way you can print to a file and then open the file with photoshop, for example.
  4. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

The image quality is horrid. I have tried at work and home to get something worth while and I got ... nothing worth wasting paper over.

Not even anything close to what those build pictures show.
  5. McPeek

McPeek Member

It appears to me that the model files are included on the disc when you purchase the game.
  6. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

oh, that explains it...sorry for the false alarm. anyway, here's another Sky One, in simple hako format. Right-click and save the gif file pattern.

i assume everyone already got the more detailed UFO, SkyDiver, and SHADO Mobile models from Gary Pilsworth here: models/

7. widget

widget Member

You *can* d/l the parts sheets,after a fashion.
    Go the the page with the exploded parts and hit save/print screen on your keyboard. This saves the current veiw (read "cut") on the page into your "temporary"memory.Then "paste" into your favorite flavor of program to work with.

I'm sure someone here can dandy this vanilla model up a bit.
  8. Dnlgtr

Dnlgtr Member

I have a Shadow Mobile kit that can be done as Shadow 1, 2,3, pr Command. The copywrite on one of the pages is: G.A.P.(c) 2005. I don't remember where I found it. Let me know if you are interested and How I go about uploading or what.....

9. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I don't think material with a copyright is supposed to be shared.

Much like music, if you buy a CD, you can play it all you like, but you cannot give copies away or sell them.

10. Dnlgtr

Dnlgtr Member

Sorry I just meant that I did not know where to go to find the model
    Or where I Found the model
  11. Dnlgtr

Dnlgtr Member

Ok I just found out where I found the Project UFO ShadowMobile & SkyDiver. But the site URL is already posted here. I figured it out when I went to get Airwolf!
  12. Dnlgtr

Dnlgtr Member

I updated this but I don't see the update. I figured out where I got the Project UFO ShadowMibile & Skydiver. They are Gary Pilsworth Models at the site listed above

13. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

14. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

I always liked that thing.