SH.28 engine

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by hogster8, Mar 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hogster8

hogster8 New Member

Hey all i have an ofna mbx ultra comp 1/8 buggy i blew the .26 force eng. and was thinking about buying an SH .28. Have any of you heard how they hold up?They are rated at a massive 3.6hp Just thought i would ask the group what they knew. thanks
  2. digdug72

digdug72 Member

would you be intrested in selling the .26? dsdouglas72@yahoo.com
    oh and whats the manufacturer on that?
  3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

4. hogster8

hogster8 New Member

nah digdug72 i will rebuild the.26 for a backup. Just wanted to see if there was any info on the SH.28 out there. i believe it is a chineese built engine i read some about them in X-treme RC mag. and they had nothing bad to say about it or the company. shengines.com.
  5. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

ive heard about guys running them in there savages and they love them. i'd go for it. havn't heard anyhting bad about it
  6. hogster8

hogster8 New Member

Thanks monster.I thought it would really wake up my 1/8 buggy
  7. monsterrcbuilder04

ya your buggy should fly with that engine in it. those htings go pretty good stock. maybe you could get the sh modded. that would be insane
  8. hogster8

hogster8 New Member

YEA that would be totally insane if i could get RB concepts to do there eng. mods to it.I dought my drive train would hold up though.But it sure would be fun till something gave out
  9. monsterrcbuilder04

i dono. those drivetrains are pretty strong. check out www.ebmods.com i dont no if they will mod your engine but i havea picco from them and i love it.
  10. hogster8

hogster8 New Member

Cool site i will maybe try to get them to rework my blown .26. Make a good back-up engine. THX
  11. monsterrcbuilder04

yes the only thing they say is it needs to havea fresh rebuild. theres a page that says everyhting that needs to be done and how to ship it
  12. hogster8

hogster8 New Member

Hey guys got the .28 in the buggy this thing is insanely fast and torquey.Thx for your input
  13. i would ask mark allen for a mod job on the sh if you really want it to be a beast.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.