SF3D in card ???

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by ckinnell, Mar 27, 2010.

1. ckinnell

ckinnell New Member

Can any one here, please advise me as to weather or not their are any card models from the SF3D series produced in resin and plastics of the late 1980`s.

The costs if you can get any, and i believe that they were discontinued up to a few month ago, they seem to be coming back, are rather restrictive at say £25-00 and up to £75+, so card models of same if possible to get, would be a lot cheaper, any help in this matter gratefully received.

Attached Files:

3. Hot4Darmat

Hot4Darmat Member

Those are fantastic! I am also a huge fan, and have been hoarding a few of these gorgeous plastic kits for a day when I can make them. Paper versions like those in the photos would be awesome, and would get built MUCH sooner by me. Where can we find these beauties?

btw, thanks for the link to the one you provided. Can you post a photo of the finished version for ref?
  4. Hot4Darmat

Hot4Darmat Member

In other words: Does "wonderfest-only" mean there is no other way of getting these?

If you have a Yahoo Auctions Japan account, they come up from time to time (around 60 buckaroonies U.S.). Other than that, yes, wonderfest only. I can't find my built version pic, but it is a simplified version of the first one I posted with a carrot nose and smiley face.

Here's a few more to drool over....

BTW, whatever happened to a certain shuttle lander someone was working on?

Attached Files:

6. ckinnell

ckinnell New Member

Hi gang,

If either one of you two or any one has any plans or sketches to work off, i could do a 3D model of same in 3DS max 2010 if interested, see how it turns out so to speak............

Best regards,

7. ckinnell

ckinnell New Member

BTW...........Would need a reference as to size of average person within said power Armour suit for guide etc etc..........

8. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

I see the laughing man struck again!! :mrgreen:
  9. ckinnell

ckinnell New Member

" BTW, whatever happened to a certain shuttle lander someone was working on? "

ARMORMAN, What is that all about?, what type of and other details mate............

10. Hot4Darmat

Hot4Darmat Member

11. ckinnell

ckinnell New Member

Have been asks ed to delete this message disregard all previous
  12. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

It would be great to see you bring the shuttle to completion Darmat. Really looking forward to pics of your completed model!

14. ckinnell

ckinnell New Member

Interested parties give input

I sent him the e-mail request for the model, sent part one, said the files where to large, go no more from the site?????, very very strange; after looking at the first part of the model, seems a very straight for wards model to design in 3dsmax and, convert to either a .PDO or .PDF file to make, am awaiting my new A3+ printer, so, won`t be able to make the end resulting model myself.......................

Best regards to every one,

15. munnrah

munnrah New Member

Downloading... ^^