SF-Papercraft models available again

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by SCEtoAux, Dec 23, 2005.

1. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

The models are available again for a while. Even those three small droids from a certain Sci-Fi movie that some folks are looking for are available in the Special>Science Fiction section. Don't know for how long, but the guy is being very generous. [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Cool! Cool! Cool!

Thanks for the Christmas Present!:grin:

3. angevine

angevine Member

As stated on a previous post,

Thank you so much for the info, really looking forward to build the millennium falcon model :grin: Yummy!!!!

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

5. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Keep looking GW. There is a hole lot more.
  6. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Yep, GW, there are a lot of thing available there. Even the card table from Silent Running is available.

I sent an email thanking the guy for making the models available. I sent it in English and used BableFish to include a Japanese translation of the thank you note. The Japanese letters probably did not make it. It looked OK when I was composing the email and cut and pasted the Japanese letters, but later when I looked at a saved copy the Japanese letters had turned into English gibberish like what you get if you do not have the Japanese language plug-in for your browser. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right? [​IMG]
  7. kk135

kk135 Member

Hi All,

Back from a considerable absence.

YEAH!! I get my sandcrawler. I too sent a thankyou.

Lets hope that the "genius" that build these models and put them on ebay doesn't try that stunt again.
  8. Mace

Mace Member

Thnx for finding this I was looking for the Tie interceptor! This is great!

I'll sent a thank-you note as well.

WOW! It is a happy newyear.