Series 2 of Mask Hoody

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by loafandjug, Feb 28, 2007.

1. loafandjug

loafandjug Member

Series 2 of the Mask Hoody line is available from Shin Tanaka http:// After clicking on the blind box for 10 minutes or so i found only eight different verisons.

Also if anyone has earlier versions of Spiky Baby from the same site kicking around i would love to get my hands on a copy of them
  2. cjd

cjd Member

Thanks for posting this - I also got 8 designs, plus a blank template

3. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

4. would really apprecieate if anyone can share the blank templates please
  5. cjd

cjd Member

6. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Can this be downloaded anywere ??? i like to get it

Attached Files:

7. cjd

cjd Member

Probably not - Shin Tanaka only makes certain designs available for a limited time. However, if you go to 'How to make a paper toy' on his site, he will email a blank template for t-boy hoody, and you could have a go at duplicating the design or doing one of your own

8. I have BeatSick Spiky from Series 2, thats the only one I've found

I have series 3, 4 and 5 of Spiky now if anyone has Series 1 and 2 or any of the Gritty models (no mask!)

I have series 1 and 2 of the Masked Hoody, pm me if you are missing a part

please contact me if you can share series 1 & 2
  9. neon195

neon195 New Member

BTW, I noticed that Spiky Baby series 6 is now online at

Happy hunting, will update this when I figure out how many designs there are.

*EDIT - So far I've found 19 designs, + the box, for a total of 20. Still looking

PS Still looking for SPiky Baby series 1-4 if anyone can help me out.
  10. By the unfathomable grace of someone from another papercrafts forum I now have the complete spiky collection. Trades anyone?O:
  11. cjd

cjd Member

Can't help with any of those, but I do have a 'Davy' and a Nike Air force 1, if you're interested - I have 5 & 6 of Spiky and 1 & 2 of mask hoody.

Attached Files:

12. houlcroft

houlcroft New Member

I have one of the new Turntables, with it's XFDR as well, and the three pointy/shoe based models. Anyone know what they're actually called? Anyway i'm looking for a Davy with glue tabs, and any T-Boy related models. Can someone hook me up?
  13. papervinny

papervinny Guest

I have the T-Boy Hoody Blank template if you want to trade.