Seller background check...

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
I have seen a lot of items posted for sale by an individual that goes by the name of "dwolson." I checked all of his previous posts to find out that 41 of 44 have been in the Buy/Sell/Trade section. Has anyone here bought any merchandise of his, and if so, were you satisfied with the merchandise? Call me paranoid but it just seems.... questionable.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
We do have some members who participate only through the Buy Sell and Trade section.
The Gauge doesn't evaluate buyers or sellers so members are advised to proceed with business at their own risk. If anyone has any comments regarding TrainNut's request in particular I ask that you plese PM him instead of posting here.
Thanks!
Ralph

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
Ooops. I guess I could have gone about that in a more appropriate way. I am interested in something this person has for sale and I was simply looking for some positive feedback from someone who has had dealings with this person. As the moderator suggested, please PM me with any comments. Thanks.

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
I don't think your post was inappropriate. How would anyone know to p.m. you if you didn't post? Now that Ralph has asked any members with feedback to p.m. you instead of posting something offensive to the individual seller or possibly starting a flame war, it would appear all is well. I would also suggest that if you get overwhelming negative feedback regarding this seller that you p.m. the admins with your results. If we have a shyster using this forum to try to fleece members, the admins should have the opportunity to take appropriate action.