search for the missing link

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by rockpaperscissor, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Last week before I left on a short vacation, I was browsing thru the old entries in the internet finds forum and I came across a link of really fantastic and realistic textures: floors, walls, grass, dirt path, etc etc. Exceptional stuff. I was going to save the link, but instead I made a mental note of where it was, thinking I'd come back from the lake and go right to the post - yeah, right. I've been poking around for a good hour now, and I can't find it. Does anyone know the link that I'm describing? My thanks in advance.
  2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Not sure about the link but maybe this will help.

Since you know when you saw it, check your history file in your browser.

3. Good thought Russell. Unfortunately I have my browser set up to save "0" days in the history folder. I also wiped out my temporary internet files and ran a virus scan in the interim.
  4. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

5. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

6. goney3

goney3 Member

That has to be it... thats the one I remember seeing... cool :D
  7. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Yep. I have all the textures from that site even the ones not offered anymore. I wonder if Mr Davegh is still in the industry. The game he made those for was a great game and there was something amiss in the making of it which made him create that website.
  8. Thats the one Russell! Thanks very much. I'm saving the link this time.
  9. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

No problem Don.

I am a little slow today but after thinking about it for a while, it dawned on me that I had saved it already!

I was really impressed with the site myself. Tons of great textures to be had there!