SdKfz 234 "Puma" Available

NOBI

Jan 15, 2004
Bangkok, Thailand
New model from Thaipaperwork, Sd Kfz 234 "Puma", model come in 1/35 scale with a cool weathering. go direct to download Sd Kfz 234 "Puma"at

http://www.thaipaperwork.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=53

Thank you very much for all support.

COVER.jpg

cover page

sd%20kfz%20234.jpg

sample page show some weathering

instr.jpg

Instruction

Gefahren

Apr 2, 2005
Brandon, Mississippi, USA
Oooo, I see the next one I'm going to build as soon as I can.

Btw, I plan to get your Huey model also to build for my brother but I was wondering if you have plans to do an AH-64A Apache gunship or an OH-58D Kiowa Warrior scout? My brother flew the Kiowa's in Iraq for a year and now that he's been retrained for the Apache's they are going to put him back in Iraq. So before he leaves (a few months or so) I'd like to build him one of each of the Helicopters that he's flown. Well, besides the Huey, Kiowa, and Apache he's also flown the OH-6 littlebird and a 2-bladed kiowa (maybe a "C" model) but those first three would be the ones I'd like to build most.

Anyways, the Puma is on my will be done soon list.

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
Dang Nobi,

I saw you asking if Roman slept.........how about you??!!

This looks really good, your going to turn me into a AFV junkie at this rate!

john

NOBI

Jan 15, 2004
Bangkok, Thailand
John,

that Puma not use much time to build, use around 3 hours to finish this model (or less for experience modeller) too bad that there is less AFV's fan around here :( a ton of puma park in my shop wait for your purchase :p hurry up...:)

jrts

Mar 12, 2004
St Helehs, England
Hi Nobi

Got mine today and you can bet that it jump the cue of a few others to be built :lol:

For the poxy three bucks its a must.

I had a good look at this and it will build great and for the guys who love detail well it just screams to be built.
The scope for the detailed mob in this group us is unlimited.

Mine will be bangging out of the printer soon for shure.

Thanks again Nobi for another great design

Look forward to the next soon, but do take care of those eye's

Rob

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
I gather some have, Ralf, but I don't see any photos or comments posted other than the older posts above...and the new web page doesn't let you click on the Puma to see more pictures of the finished model, as far as I could tell.
I wonder what Nobi is working on presently?
Cheers!
Jim