sd rx79 gundam available

miguelj

Papercraft Addict
Sep 20, 2006
Papercraft Paradise
rlc321 said:
if your getting ??????? just rename both files so shoulhd be like this
sd_rx-79.alz and sd_rx-79.a00
then they should open just double click the alz file...
i hope it helps.
too any who cant find it its the first 2 paragraphs and look for the little disk icon on top right of page...
enjoy
I did that but it still won't extract:mad:

Can someone enlighten me on this one. Why do they have to create two separate files for this? Why can't they just put it in a single zip or rar file?

miguelj

Papercraft Addict
Sep 20, 2006
Papercraft Paradise
rlc321 said:
if your getting ??????? just rename both files so shoulhd be like this
sd_rx-79.alz and sd_rx-79.a00
then they should open just double click the alz file...
i hope it helps.
too any who cant find it its the first 2 paragraphs and look for the little disk icon on top right of page...
enjoy
I did that but it still won't extract:mad:

Can someone enlighten me on this one. Why do they have to create two separate files for this? Why can't they just put it in a single zip or rar file?

Kaz

Jul 27, 2005
Cambridge
The unzipper automatically unzips it when you unzip the first one, if you follow, try removing the .a00 file into your recycle bin and try opening the first one, it complains that the .a00 zip cannot be found.

Kaz

Jul 27, 2005
Cambridge
The unzipper automatically unzips it when you unzip the first one, if you follow, try removing the .a00 file into your recycle bin and try opening the first one, it complains that the .a00 zip cannot be found.

RMCH

Apr 2, 2007
California,RI
Kaz said:
I see. That means that the .a00 file helps make up pages 1-8. That wasn't as difficult as it seemed.

RMCH

Apr 2, 2007
California,RI
Kaz said:
I see. That means that the .a00 file helps make up pages 1-8. That wasn't as difficult as it seemed.

RMCH

Apr 2, 2007
California,RI
Amazyah said:
You got it!
Judging by the size of the two files I would surmize that the first file has 7 pages and the last file has one page in it.

Russell
That means that there might be another update. The original document inside the pdf at the bottom of the pages states that there are 13 pages in all. I bet the backpack,gun,and instructions are still to come, because it doesn't seem to be all there.

RMCH

Apr 2, 2007
California,RI
Amazyah said:
You got it!
Judging by the size of the two files I would surmize that the first file has 7 pages and the last file has one page in it.

Russell
That means that there might be another update. The original document inside the pdf at the bottom of the pages states that there are 13 pages in all. I bet the backpack,gun,and instructions are still to come, because it doesn't seem to be all there.

57townsman

Jan 21, 2004
Cypress, CA
From what I can make out in his blog, the gun, shield and backpack with container were resized from his full size RX-79[G]. I can't tell if he will release them or not. :???:

On a side note, the full size RX-79[G] is for purchase only. 20000 wan for printed kit and 25000 for electronic. I would like to buy one but there is no way to contact him without logging into the site. That requires a Korean ID:(

SteveK

57townsman

Jan 21, 2004
Cypress, CA
From what I can make out in his blog, the gun, shield and backpack with container were resized from his full size RX-79[G]. I can't tell if he will release them or not. :???:

On a side note, the full size RX-79[G] is for purchase only. 20000 wan for printed kit and 25000 for electronic. I would like to buy one but there is no way to contact him without logging into the site. That requires a Korean ID:(

SteveK