sd rx79 gundam available

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
here is the sd version of rx79 gundam enjoy all.

http://blog.naver.com/shy0221

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :-D :-D :twisted:

ps make sure you download the alz file and the .00 file then change both the file names to just sd rx-79 and you will have a pdf file. enjoy.

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
here is the sd version of rx79 gundam enjoy all.

http://blog.naver.com/shy0221

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :-D :-D :twisted:

ps make sure you download the alz file and the .00 file then change both the file names to just sd rx-79 and you will have a pdf file. enjoy.

MOS95B

I guess I'll have to check when I get home (corporate filter) but ig it's the guy pictured on the left, I actually recognize that one!!!

MOS95B

I guess I'll have to check when I get home (corporate filter) but ig it's the guy pictured on the left, I actually recognize that one!!!

Amazyah

I'm trying to download this one but when looking at the blog page all I get is a whole bunch of ????????????????????? all over the page.
I did download the alz file but there is no .00 file to be seen in my view of this page.
I had to reformat my hard drive over the weekend due to Norton letting in a couple worms and virus'.
Does anyone know what my browser is missing? I am using firefox but I lost all of the add ons that I accumulated over the past couple years.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Russell

Amazyah

I'm trying to download this one but when looking at the blog page all I get is a whole bunch of ????????????????????? all over the page.
I did download the alz file but there is no .00 file to be seen in my view of this page.
I had to reformat my hard drive over the weekend due to Norton letting in a couple worms and virus'.
Does anyone know what my browser is missing? I am using firefox but I lost all of the add ons that I accumulated over the past couple years.

Russell

Avi8tor

.a00

I have ALZIP and I am able to open the .alz file but not the .A00 file, I only get the first 8 pages can you please help?

Avi8tor

.a00

I have ALZIP and I am able to open the .alz file but not the .A00 file, I only get the first 8 pages can you please help?

R

rickstef

it like a spanned archive in winzip or winrar

all you need to do is open the .alz file and have the .a00 file sit in the same folder as the first one, and hit extract, and you are done

Rick

R

rickstef

it like a spanned archive in winzip or winrar

all you need to do is open the .alz file and have the .a00 file sit in the same folder as the first one, and hit extract, and you are done

Rick

RMCH

Has anyone opened the .a00 file yet? If so. Could you please re-explain the process of how to open it. Thanks.

RMCH

Has anyone opened the .a00 file yet? If so. Could you please re-explain the process of how to open it. Thanks.

Kaz

Amazyah said:

Russell
Theres a little floppy disk icon on the top right of the first two photographs, they're the links. I also get the ????????? you are missing a language font pack.

Kaz

Amazyah said:

Russell
Theres a little floppy disk icon on the top right of the first two photographs, they're the links. I also get the ????????? you are missing a language font pack.

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
if your getting ??????? just rename both files so shoulhd be like this
sd_rx-79.alz and sd_rx-79.a00
then they should open just double click the alz file...
i hope it helps.
too any who cant find it its the first 2 paragraphs and look for the little disk icon on top right of page...
enjoy

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
if your getting ??????? just rename both files so shoulhd be like this
sd_rx-79.alz and sd_rx-79.a00
then they should open just double click the alz file...
i hope it helps.
too any who cant find it its the first 2 paragraphs and look for the little disk icon on top right of page...
enjoy