SD Gundam is released today

mininote

May 28, 2005
Thank you!

It is great to share your model with us.
sadly, I must apologize, I can't find my way between kana, hiragana, kanji,.....and so on.

Sob!

Anyway... BEST WISHES AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Attachments

• Ny06.jpg
    Ny06.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,051

SteveM

Jan 17, 2004
Northboro, MA
Kevin G said:
Model looks great! Now if I could just manage to find it and grab a copy :???: .

You could find the file at this link also.
http://www.fileup.org/file/fup57236.lzh.html

go to that url, there is a white box next to the word "pass". type the password in the box and the download will start.

The password to June's models has the same relationship as the password to Trotskiy's models.

SteveM

Kevin G

Nov 27, 2003
Muskegon, Michigan
Thanks for the help Steve! Too bad the file is gone now. I am trying the other site listed above but there is something seriously wrong with it or my computer, best speed I can get the download is 30 bytes per second. Download took 14 hours over last night and this morning and when it finally finished the file e.jpg is bad so I can not open it. I am on a cable connection and have downloaded other files today that were much larger and no problems at all. Any suggestions anyone? Model looks great and I would sure love to have a copy!

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA
Kevin G, it is not your computer it is the briefcase.yahoo site. A bunch of people have the same problem. Try to grab the files when they are available on the fileup.org site.

The maker has made the model available on another download site.

http://june.blog14.fc2.com/blog-entry-70.html#cm

The link ending in vip1136638557.lzh is the one you want.
It is only going to be available for a short time so get it while you can.:)

Kevin G

Nov 27, 2003
Muskegon, Michigan
SCEtoAux,
Thank you for posting that link! Worked perfect! Took a whole of 12 seconds to download it, unlike the download from the other site that has been running since my last post and is still only at 73% LOL. Glad its not just me having troublwe with the other site.

tikitiki_m,
Thanks for the model! Great work, it is on my build list for when I need a break from the Missouri!

hpept

Oct 29, 2005
São José dos Campos - Brasil
i really don't see the point of sharing files this way. Is the work shared free? so why play this silly game of taking it from the server and worse, sharing it again? Is the author worried about too many downloads? Nevermind, i won't download iteven if available: don't like these deformed dwarfs. Just my opinion.

hpept

Oct 29, 2005
São José dos Campos - Brasil
i still don't see the point. If the company which holds the copyright doesn't allow distribution of gundam material, it means it does NEVER allow it. I don't think that distributing unhauthorized material for " a short time" doesn't infringe the copyright laws. Anyways, i personally think that if the author distributes the model freely, the company should not have anything to be worried about, on the contrary...

SteveM

Jan 17, 2004
Northboro, MA
hpept said:
... Anyways, i personally think that if the author distributes the model freely, the company should not have anything to be worried about, on the contrary...

"Free advertising" is no justification for infringement. And yes the owner may indeed "worry" as the existence of a free model would reduce the value of a similar commercial model. And given the popularity of Gundam, "SD" style and paper models in Japan, he does indeed "threaten" commercialization.

mininote

May 28, 2005