Scratchbuild a On30 speeder

Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by purplehaze01224, Nov 12, 2002.

1. purplehaze01224

purplehaze01224 New Member

;) Hey guys got a new find for ya all! Check out the Scooby-Do diecast mystery machine kit. I found one at Wal-Mart. It is right around 1/64th scale. I got the scale out and it measures out at around 9 ft. long, 5-1/2 ft. wide, and 5 ft.high in 1/48th. The cast in doors are 24 in. wide. I'm going to build up a lil' speeder with this one. Thinking about using the Bachman HO hand car for a
    power unit. Check it out fellas and let me (us) know what ya think about the possibilities. I'll post a pic of it as soon as I get it done.
    "Lets all build a speeder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

That should work great, but I forsee a lot of laid off gandy dancers. These guys just don't want to put downthe pick ax and get on with modern technology. C'mon gandy's, this is the fifties, get with it. At least Ray Crock and the McDonald bros. are inventing franchising and fast food, so ther'll soon be plenty of burgers for these old boys to flip! :D :D :D
  3. Vic

Vic Active Member

Hi Purple...this seems to have the potential of a speeder...let us know how it comes out but don't let Jon get hold of it...he'll put Taz to riding in it:D :D :D :D

Attached Files:

• sd.jpg
      File size:
      24.1 KB
  4. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

I wouldn't do that, but I might stick those unemployed gandy dancers in and let them eat the scooby snacks! Runnin' round robbin' banks all wacked on Scooby Snacks (boom boom).

Hay, how about some low rider hydraulics? You could control them with DCC? :D :D :D