Scratch built Vintage Movie Camera

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by inky, Apr 23, 2013.

1. inky

inky Member

I haven't posted in a while, hadn't built any thing either. My brother came to visit and decided to extend his stay so my hobby room became the guest room. I wanted to build something for the Theater Arts teacher at our high school so I sat in bed and scratch built this vintage camera for her.

These pictures were taken before I clear coated it. After the clear coat all the glue blemishes disappeared and it looked perfict. I took it to her last week and she loved it, I got so many hugs that day.

Hope you enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

3. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

Wow, Inky, that is fantastic. What a nice piece for a theater arts room! Do you have a link for that pattern? A P.M. would be fine. :)
  4. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

KUDOS to you on a FINE JOB WELL DONE!!!
  5. tjbmurph

tjbmurph Member

Wow! That is very cool :)
  6. mcusanelli

mcusanelli Member

That is an incredible piece of artwork. It looks real, and the detail is fantastic! Superb in every way :)
  7. zathros

What a Bozo I can be! You even have "scratch-built" in your thread title, and here I am asking for a link!wall1 Sorry Inky, been having some Brain flatulence lately. It is a beautiful model. :)
  8. inky

inky Member

That's what I like about you Zathros, you make me laughsign1
    I wish I would of designed some plans for this, I might have to do that. This was all scratch built by looking at just 8 pictures.
  9. zathros

I have a lot of photographers in my family, I think that model would be a great hit. It is quite nice. :)