scratch built turntable

leon

Jun 12, 2007
704 Linden Ave., Johnstown, Pa 15902
I have been looking for a turntable tutorial I had seen which I think was the best. The problem is: as smart as I am,:mrgreen: I forgot where I seen it. This tutorial showed everything in detail from cutting the whole to building the bridge including the electrical details. I am sorry for the scant information--hoping to find some info.wall1 :cry:

tetters

Rail Spiking Fool!
Jan 21, 2005
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
In case anyone has tried the link that goes to Able Audio says the website has been hacked. Don't know how long its been that way, however, might be good to avoid if your computer is not well protected in case you pick up some malware or something nasty.

leon

Jun 12, 2007
704 Linden Ave., Johnstown, Pa 15902
Well Andy, I retired this past Feb. and decided to lay some track down in the attic and since then I have been reading up on building a layout since I have been away from this for a while. I have been at this since I was a young boy and still have plenty of interest in the hobby. But like George Burns said "You can't help getting older but you don't have to get old"(love that phrase). Will keep you informed on the progress.

Leo