Scratch Built Aeroplane

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by RINGMASTER, Dec 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

2. EricGoedkoop

EricGoedkoop Member

Thanks for the plug, Ringmaster.
  3. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Smithsonian Institution Quality

The thread at the Aerodrome Forum that the above link points to, was created by Master Eric and it just so happens to be, the most outstanding thread about scratch built paper modeling that I have ever had the privilege to lay my eyes upon. I kid you not!
    I just wanted to put a post right here in order to bring this thread to the forefront of this forum, so that others who have not had the opportunity to witness this amazing demonstration of paper modeling artistry, now have no excuse for missing it.
    You simply must go there and you will understand why I call him, "Master Eric"!
    Prepare to be awestruck!!!
  4. EricGoedkoop

EricGoedkoop Member

Oh, stop it.

You're embarassing me.
  5. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

And modest too!

I was laying it on pretty thick, eh? :roll:

But seriously, that was the most amazing thread I have ever read. A most excellently choreographed tutorial. Pure artistry in paper. After witnessing that build, I don't know,'s like,... what could possibly top that?

The link to that thread needs to be stuck at the top of this forum or put on the reference shelf in the parts bin!
    As a matter of fact, I think I will just put it there! 8)

Besides, I knew I would get your attention too. :grin:

Can you send me your spoked wheel tutorial? That was excellent as well.
    You are a true artist, Master Eric!
  6. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I know I could never duplicate your talent with those airplane builds, but I might be able to make a half way decent, albeit wobbly, spoked wheel. :wink:

7. EricGoedkoop

EricGoedkoop Member

I sent it yesterday as soon as I read your email. Let me know if it didn't make it through - I can try again.
  8. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I have not received it yet.
    I'll pm you my e-mail addy again to make sure I did not make a typo.
    Thanks Eric,
  9. RickTNRebel

RickTNRebel New Member

This is a really great and well "taught" tutorial. It's easy to understand each progressive step along the way. Eric's commentaries keep you interested and I never once felt bogged down or confused. I really enjoyed it! Thanks Eric!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.